What you will learn
- Build 6 beautiful real-world projects for your portfolio (not boring toy apps)
- How to think and work like a developer: problem-solving, researching, workflows
- Modern ES6+ from the beginning: arrow functions, destructuring, spread operator, optional chaining (ES2020), etc.
- Modern OOP: Classes, constructors, prototypal inheritance, encapsulation, etc.
- Complex concepts like the 'this' keyword, higher-order functions, closures, etc.
- lifetime Udemy paid course discount 100% off coupon code free download
- How to architect your code using flowcharts and common patterns
- Modern tools for 2020 and beyond: NPM, Parcel, Babel, and ES6 modules
- Practice your skills with 50+ challenges and assignments (solutions included)
- Get downloadable lectures and friendly support in the QA area
- Design your unique learning path according to your goals: course pathways
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS, or Linux. We will set up your text editor for the course.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but not a must! The course includes an HTML and CSS crash course.
*** Completely re-built from scratch in October 2020 (65 hours video) ***
You will also learn how to think like a developer, how to plan application features, how to architect your code, how to debug code, and a lot of other real-world skills that you will need on your developer job.
But... You don't have to go into all these topics.
That's why I built this course in a very modular way and designed pathways that will take you through the course faster.
By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge and confidence that you need in order to ace your job interviews and become a professional developer.
My name is Jonas, I'm an experienced web developer and designer, and one of Udemy's top instructors.
I have been teaching this bestselling course since 2016 to over 350,000 developers, always listening to feedback and understanding exactly how students actually learn.
And with that knowledge, I designed the ideal Udemy paid course lifetime discount 100% off coupon code free download curriculum.
So what exactly is covered in the course?
- Deep dive into functions: arrow functions, first-class and higher-order functions, bind, and closures.
- Deep dive into object-oriented programming: prototypal inheritance, constructor functions (ES5), classes (ES6), encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism. [This is like a small standalone course]
- Learn modern tools that are used by professional web developers: NPM, Parcel (module bundler), Babel, and ES6 modules
- Check out the course curriculum for an even more detailed overview of the content :)
This is what's also included in the package:
- Up-to-date HD-quality videos, that are easy to search and reference (great for Udemy for Business students)
- Videos are also downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
- Professional English captions (not the auto-generated ones)
- Downloadable starter code and final code for each section
- Downloadable slides for 40+ theory videos (not boring, I promise!)
- Free support in the course QA
- 25+ coding challenges and 25+ assignments to practice your new skills (solutions included)
This course is for you if...
- you are interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue, or Node.js in the future
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you're interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue, or Node in the future
Web Developer, Designer, and Teacher
- 4.7 Instructor Rating
- 230,076 Reviews
- 1,070,970 Students
- 5 Courses
Hi, I'm Jonas! I have been identified as one of Udemy's Top Instructors and all my premium courses have recently earned them best-selling status for outstanding performance and student satisfaction.
I'm a full-stack web developer and designer with a passion for building beautiful things from scratch. I've been building websites and apps since 2007 and also have a Master's degree in Engineering.
It was in college where I first discovered my passion for teaching and helping others by sharing all I knew.
And that passion brought me to Udemy in 2015, where my students love the fact that I take the time to explain important concepts in a way that everyone can easily understand.
Do you want to learn how to build awesome websites with advanced HTML and CSS?
Or maybe you want to build modern and fast back-end applications with Node.js?
Then don't waste your time with random tutorials or incomplete videos. All my courses are easy-to-follow, all-in-one packages that will take your skills to the next level.
These courses are exactly the courses I wish I had when I was first getting into web development!
So see for yourself, enroll in one of my courses (or all of them), and join my 500,000+ happy students today.
Last updated 11/2020
|Course link||Udemy paid course lifetime discount 100% off coupon code free download|